MACI Support Group Meetings
Support meetings are currently being held online, using Zoom.
Please call 978-681-5117 or email email@example.com in advance to ensure that you receive the ZOOM meeting invitation.
NOTE: INFORMATION BELOW IS NOT APPLICABLE AT THIS TIME
ALL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE SEE INFORMATION ABOVE.
While monthly meetings are scheduled, please pay attention to the email notice concerning the meeting for the specific month. Weather and other conditions such as church facility projects may force a change in the scheduled meeting. If you are not on the current list for attending meetings be sure to contact MACI the weekend prior to the scheduled meeting date.
Through its support meetings, MACI works to enhance understanding of MCS, present possible treatment modalities, and offer support for those coping with chronic illness and disability. The meeting formats include guest speakers, video presentations, and open-discussion forums. MACI does not endorse any treatment modality, service, or service provider. Tapes of all lectures given at meetings are available to borrow through the MACI lending library.
Do you have a topic or a speaker that would be of interest to MACI members? Please let us know by calling (978) 681-5117 or emailing us at MACIMCS@aol.com.
All the meetings are smoke and fragrance-free! To protect our members' health, we require that clothing worn to the meetings be laundered using fragrance-free products. Please use only fragrance-free shampoos, soaps, deodorants, and cosmetic products before attending a meeting. Please avoid all cologne, perfume, essential oils, hairspray and after-shave.
Also, many of the folks who attend our meetings also have sensitivities to electrical items such as computers and cell phones. We ask that you not bring a cell phone or computer/laptop into the meeting room. Attendees are welcome to wear respirators or use oxygen.
The Parish Center at St. Brigid's Church
2001 Massachusetts Ave.
The church is located close to the center of Lexington. There is a large parking lot behind the church, including several handicap spots. The Parish Center is the brick building that is parallel to the church. Please Note: We no longer use the front door of the Parish Hall. Please enter and exit using the door closest to the parking lot (the first set of stairs along the side of the Parish Center). If you have any questions please call MACI at 978-681-5117.
Directions to St. Brigid Parish, Lexington, MA
- Take exit 31A (Rt. 4-225 East)
- At the end of the ramp - follow to the right on to Bedford Street
- At the set of lights at Worthen Rd - take a right (Landmarks are Fire Station, Walgreens, and Stop and Shop)
- About .2 of a mile on the left is St. Brigid parking lot (Opposite Douglass Funeral Home)
From Rt. 2 West
- Exit at Waltham St.
- Follow Waltham St. to Worthen Road
- Follow on Worthen Road to Mass Ave (1st set of lights)
- Take a right onto Mass Ave - church is ½ block on the left
- (Look for blue steeple) - Parking lot is behind the church
From Rt. 2 East
- Follow Rt. 2 to intersection with Rt. 2A
- Follow directions below
- Proceed on Rt. 2A and turn on to Mass Ave (opposite Minuteman Vocational School)
- Follow Mass Ave to lights at Worthen Rd.
- St. Brigid is ½ block past the lights on your left
- Parking lot is rear of the church.